Maarten van Oudenniel - freelance front-end specialist
In order to create the unimaginable through creativity, i have to understand where my clients come from and where they are headed. I believe that within any creative business idea or proposition there is the opportunity to inspire and confirm its potential. This is my perspective.
- Last assignments:
- KLM, front-end webdeveloper (web performance, requireJS, mvc, angularJS, Backbone, mocka, maven, cloud, grunt etc) 2012-2015
- Tele2, UI development for set-top box, based on espial (EPG,VOD,PPV etc) 2010-2011
- NOS, front-end architect NOS Nieuwe Media 2009-2011
- Geonovum, dynamic map using OpenLayers for Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, completely 'webrichtlijnen' compliant 2010
- Essent (energy services): redesign (front-end with WNAS) 2009-2010
- Theme site Olympic games for NOS and soccer add-on
- Sourcesense, 'webrichtlijnen' Hippo 7 implementation 2010
- Complete new front-end for NOS from scratch using xhtml,css and jquery 2009-2010
- NOS (Dutch Broadcasting Foundation) PS3 website (work: front-end) and Yahoo TV widget
- ANWB route (work: front-end)
- ANWB (Royal Dutch Touring Club) Hippo 6 CMS implementation (front-end with WNAS) 2007-2009
- Earlier work and smaller projects on request
A firm understanding of the users' needs, behaviour and experience underlies all of what we do. What often begins as a commission for an internet site, grows to include new and innovative products for internet, intranet and extranet or other channels. Maximizing the efficiency and speed of solution development.